From small festivals to the big headline events
We know that live events carry a myriad of highly specific risks that keep event organisers from a good night sleep. This is why from small festivals to the big headline events, we work hard to ensure you have the right cover in place, and when things go wrong, we provide an efficient claims handling service.
Our team is highly experienced in this specialist sector and offers market leading products. We work with everyone involved in creating a festival; from the organiser and promoter, through to bands and musicians, equipment suppliers, broadcasters, production companies and personnel, sponsors and merchandise companies.
Our claims service is exceptional and we have often been on hand to arrange emergency insurance cover for festivals that have faced last minute problems.
Cover Types for Festivals
We understand the risks you face such as the non-appearance of an artist, cancellation due to adverse weather through to damage to equipment and potential injury to attendees and have the following festival insurance solutions to protect against them:
- Cancellation/Non-Appearance Insurance – Many conditions can affect the chances of your event taking place, most of which are completely out of your control such as severe weather, damage to venue, loss of power or an artist not being able to perform for another reason. Should your event need to be cancelled, there will always be significant expenses that will have to be met. Tickets may have to be refunded, promotional costs will have to be incurred and contractors paid.
- Liability Insurances – It is vitally important that you are covered for any incident that could occur whether to a member of your own team or a member of the public attending your event. Even if you are not to blame you could still be on the end of costly legal action.
- Equipment Insurance – If you are in the midst of the action, be it back stage or centre stage, you will know how much it means to have the added security that insurance brings. Equipment required for an event is incredibly expensive and varied. Damage, loss or theft can cause untold problems in cost and time. Our insurance is wide-ranging and thorough with optional enhanced additional covers if required.
- Terrorism Insurance
- Cash Insurance
- Trucks and Vehicle Insurance
- Travel Insurance including Medical and Repatriation
Whilst we can ensure you’re covered for almost all situations, if there’s a risk unique to you, please contact us and we will try to devise an individual policy to meet your needs.
If you require additional information or assistance, please contact one of our Festival insurance specialists.
Proud to be a member of the Association of Independent Festivals