Band & Performer Insurance
From headline performers to upcoming artists and bands
So, you’re the living the dream and performing for a living? What we don’t have in musical talent, we luckily make up for in musician insurance knowledge.
Cover Types for Musicians
From Equipment to Liabilities, we can help keep your dream alive and make sure you keep on playing with the right insurance for musicians, bands or artists. We have a suite of musician insurance products specifically designed for most eventualities providing benefits such as:
- Cancellation/Non-Appearance Insurance
- Worldwide Public Liability and your Liability to Employees
- Cover for Instruments and Equipment
- Terrorism Insurance
- Loss of Touring Revenue and Cancellation Insurance
- Motor, Trailer and Truck Insurance
- Protection against Copyright Infringement, Crisis Containment and Reputation Risks
- Travel and Medical Cover
New Artists and Bands
Having worked with many of today’s A-list stars when they were starting out, we understand the issues and challenges new bands face.
We have created a simple, straight forward policy that provides the cover you need at an affordable premium. Policy benefits include:
- Public Liability – £5,000,000 limit
- Worldwide cover
- Option to include Employers Liability cover for up to 10 crew.
- Option to add Equipment cover
- Professional claims handling service
Cover can be extended to worldwide cover, and higher limits are available if you need them.
The policy (for band insurance) is very competitively priced so call us for a quote.
Whilst we can ensure you’re covered for almost all situations, if there’s a risk unique to you, please contact us and we will try to devise an individual policy to meet your needs.