Audio Visual, Production, Rental, Installation & Supply
From Sound & Light to Short Period Hire Insurance
We can ensure you’re covered for almost all situations, if there’s a risk unique to your situation, we can provide a policy tailored to you.
We understand that your company flourishes on income produced from renting your equipment so in order to protect both your assets and your income we have the right rental insurance cover for you.
Our recommended theft cover includes as standard:
- Fraudulent theft by hirer
- Theft from location/hotel rooms, theft from unattended vehicles (subject to specific conditions)
In addition to covering the physical aspect of your equipment, our rental insurance will include cover to protect your loss of income picking up the costs of alternative hire and continuing hire charges.
Sound & Light Insurance
We understand and recognise the needs of those within the Sound and Light industry.
Whether you are providing LED screens for a major concert or installing a PA system for a sporting venue one of our bespoke exclusive policies can be tailored to your needs.
Your sound & light insurance policy may include:
- Worldwide public and employers liability cover (including USA and Canada)
- No height restriction
- Automatic cover for manual work and freelancers
- Airside liability
- Alternative hire costs to a limit of £50,000
- Continuing hire charges to £100,000
- No inner venue or transit limits so your technical equipment is covered to full value regardless of its location
Short Period Hire Insurance
Should you wish to hire equipment from a rental company for a temporary period we can provide hired in equipment insurance on a job by job basis. Our short period policies are flexible and can include production risks and liability as well. We make sure you have everything you require.
Whilst we can ensure you’re covered for almost all situations, if there’s a risk unique to your situation, please contact us and we will try to devise an individual policy to meet your needs.