Get cover for your Esport league
We work with many of the world’s most recognisable leagues and associations across the sporting landscape. We are specialists in turning insurance into a benefit, attracting new members and competitors.
We work with many of the world’s most recognisable leagues and associations across the sporting landscape. We specialise in providing an insurance benefit to leagues and associations in order to attract new members and gain advantage over competitors.
For many years before the dawn of Esports we were working extensively with the wider sport industry. Our broad knowledge and experience has put us in an ideal position to understand your needs and provide solutions.
Our specialisms range from dealing with grass roots development in large participation sports, to handling the elite end of sports, and incorporates those who are themselves commercial rights holders for those who run international teams.
We work with the rule makers, many of whom are not for profit organisations who’s structure can be more on a membership basis. This can mean that the risks encountered by these bodies and their members are wide and varied. The robust cover we can provide can help in fulfilling your duty of care to your membership. Our ability to arrange specific affinity scheme products for governing body members and provide specialist advice puts us at the forefront of this field.
Cover Types for Esport Leagues
For Esport leagues, the range of focus includes the following:
- Sports Governance Insurance – incorporating Civil liability, Directors and Officers Liability and Employment Practices Liability
- Public / products liability – third party injury or property damage
- Employers Liability – legal requirement for employers
- Personal accident – for career ending illness and injuries
- Event cancellation & non-appearance insurance
- Contractual bonus – insuring clubs obligation to pay success bonuses to players
Whilst we can ensure you’re covered for almost all situations, if there’s a risk unique to you, please contact us and we will try to devise an individual policy to meet your needs.